Monday, January 26, 2015

Winners of the Anything Goes challenge

Good morning everyone!  Hope you all are staying warm!  We are expecting a blizzard over here....YIKES!

I am here today to announce the winners of the "Anything Goes, with a twist" challenge.  Thank you all for playing along with our first challenge in 2015!! I look forward to a year filled "oohing and ahhing" over all your gorgeous crafty creations!!

We loved seeing all your new toys and crafty items.  The only person who didn't was my husband, lol!! I want one of everything.

Now on to the winners.......

Top Three Sisters -






And our TOP SISTER AWARD GOES TO...

#54 Pamellia
New Techniques and dies!

Congrats to all the winners!  Thank you everyone who entered and shared with us all their new goodies!!

Don't forget to tune in Wednesday for our new challenge.  And it's a fitting one with this weather!

Happy Crafting!

Hugs, 
Lisa B.






6 comments:

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for choosing me to be your Top Sister! I had a lot of fun working with new techniques and products! I am honoured and thrilled and will display your badge proudly! Congrats to the other winners as well, gorgeous makes by all! See you on Wednesday. Hugs :)

Lisa B said...

Congrats Pamellia! Your creation is gorgeous!! And such a beautiful picture as well!! I certainly hope we get to see more of your crafty creations here in the future! Happy Crafting!!

Lisa B said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you all for participating. I personally get so inspired on looking at all of the entries. I see things I would of never thought of, want to do, want to try, and admire so much! You all inspire me, so thank you!!

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card! And congrats to all the other winners; love all the awesome inspiration! Looking forward to the next challenge.

JanR said...

I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thank you so much! And congrats to the other winners as well.

Mynn xx said...

Thank you SO MUCH for the honor of being a Top 3!!! I'm totally blown away! Congrats to the other winners, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx